何度かHPやメールでお知らせしている今夏シンガポールで開催されるAOCNR 2023について、大会長 Tchoyoson Lim からの新しいお知らせです。特に日本人講師陣のお名前が記載されておりますので、会員の皆様に転送・共有いたします。
“Radiology: Driving Innovations, Enhancing Healthspan”
On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is my honour and privilege to invite you to the 14th Asian Oceanian Congress of Neuroradiology (AOCNR), held in conjunction with SGCR-WIRES 2023 (31st Annual Scientific Meeting Singapore Congress of Radiology and the 13th Workshops in Interventional Radiology Education Singapore), with this year’s theme focused on neuroradiology.
- Abstracts submission is open https://aocnr2023.org/abstracts/ please encourage especially your Residents to participate (ticket price is below cost, we are teaching the future leaders of tomorrow!): , SGD$80 discount for paper/poster presenter, attractive prizes to be won.
- WFNRS Travel Grant x 2 to be awarded: deadline extended to June 5 https://www.wfnrs.org/travel-grants-programs/travel-grants
- Registration is open https://aocnr2023.org/registration/ please sign up for early bird special price (ends 15 May).
- Preliminary program attached: we have an exciting program featuring >100 international and local speakers https://aocnr2023.org/faculty/
- Japanese speakers include Kei Yamada, Minako Azuma (supported by the Japanese Radiological Society), Yoshiyuki Watanabe (supported by AOSOR Youth Club), Daiju Ueda (young leaders of tomorrow roundtable panel), Shinji Naganawa, Noriyuki Fujima, and Michihiro Tanaka: thank you for the depth of strength in Japanese radiology support for our congress!
Come for the content, stay for the connections! With your active support and participation, looking forward to a dynamic and successful congress: see you in Singapore in August!
Prof Tchoyoson Lim